This week, we continued shooting the rest the scenes that were left based on our modified, cut, pasted, more detailed, and well planned storyboard.
Then we started collecting the audio for the project, and recording the narration, and then put them together with the roughly cut in-order scenes on Premiere. I realized it is very crucial and helpful to master all the various ways of cutting the clips, as it makes the editing a lot easier. I used to use After Effects a lot, so when I tried to use Premiere before, it was hard for me to get used to. However, I think I am getting better at applying the concept of putting multiple different clips on the same track now, which is also helpful for editing, and I think it is one of the big differences between After Effects and Premiere.
Looking forward to the final outcome of the project!!